- MDX: Manage > Ads > New > Design New HTML5 Ad > [Ad_Name] > Save > Export to Sizmek Advertising Suite
- MDX: Shortcuts > Design New HTML5 Ad > [Ad_Name] > Save > Export to Sizmek Advertising Suite
You can use Ad Builder in the MDX2.0 platform to export Ad Builder ads to the Sizmek Advertising Suite. The export process automatically uploads the ad to the Sizmek Advertising Suite Ads list as a new ad with a new ad ID.
Rules and Guidelines
- Supported Formats:
- HTML5 Standard Banner
- HTML5 Polite Banner
- HTML5 Expandable Banner
- Unsupported Formats:
- Single Expandable ads
- Adaptive ads
- Custom formats
- Exporting Smart Items: Smart items configured in the ad in Ad Builder and the default version are exported. Versions created on the MDX2.0 platform are not exported.
|MDX2.0 Platform||Sizmek Advertising Suite|
|Polite Banners||Rich Media Banners|
|Smart Item||Dynamic Element|
Exporting an Ad Builder Ad to the Sizmek Advertising Suite
Prior to exporting ads in Ad Builder, your MDX2.0 account needs to be upgraded to the Sizmek Advertising Suite. For more information, please contact your Sizmek client services manager.
- In MDX2.0 platform, click Manage > Ads > New > Design New HTML5 Ad.
- Open an existing Ad Builder ad.
- On the menu bar, click Save > Export to Sizmek Advertising Suite.
- Type your Sizmek Advertising Suite username and password.
- (Optional) Rename the ad.
- Click Export.
The ad is uploaded and automatically added to the Ads list in the Sizmek Advertising Suite.