EBModulesToLoad is an array which should contain the names of all the modules you wish to load. The full list of modules supported here is:
- Video: Tracks videos.
- EBCMD: Used for mobile-device in-app serving using the IAB’s MRAID framework
- MRAID: An alias for the EBCMD module. You might find it easier to remember.
- SV: Smart Versioning. (Is this not AdKit??)
- SVCAT: Catalogue Ad (multiple ‘versions’ in one ad at the same time).
- EBAPI: Extra functionality for Rich Media ads. Mostly only used by Custom Formats
- Comm: Supports communication between the various panels of a multi-panel ad, or between multiple Sizmek as on the same page.
- VPAID: For Interactive Video ad formats.
For example, if your ad uses video, and needs to run in mobile in-apps, you would include the following in the <head> of your html:
<script> EBModulesToLoad = ['Video', 'EBCMD'];</script>
Loading and Initializing HTML5 Modules
- Add the following code as early as possible to the body element in the ad's HTML file.
isInitializedchecks whether the EB object is fully initialized and available for API calls.