EBLoader.js script reads a variable called
EBModulesToLoad and loads all of the modules listed in the variable.
The full list of modules supported here is:
- Video: Tracks videos. For more information, see HOW TO: Work with the Video Module.
Note: EBV Module was deprecated and replaced by the Video module.
- EBCMD: Used for mobile-device in-app serving using the IAB’s MRAID framework.
- For more information, see HOW TO: Work with the EBCMD Module.
- MRAID: An alias for the EBCMD module.
- EBAPI: Extra functionality for Rich Media ads. Mostly only used by Custom Formats. For more information, see OVERVIEW: API Extension Module.
- Comm: Supports communication between the various panels of a multi-panel ad, or between multiple Sizmek as on the same page. For more information, see HOW TO: Work with the Comm Module in the HTML5 API.
For example, if your ad uses video, and needs to run in mobile in-apps, you would include the following in the <head> of your html:
<script> EBModulesToLoad = ['Video', 'EBCMD'];</script>
Loading and Initializing HTML5 Modules
EBLoader initializes all of the other modules and loads after all of the other modules have finished loading. When EBLoader prompts that it is initialized, all of the other modules are ready too.
- Add the following code as early as possible to the body element in the ad's HTML file.
isInitializedchecks whether the EB object is fully initialized and available for API calls.