The Ad Builder for Flash, formerly known as Workshop, is an extension (plugin) for Adobe Flash. It allows creative professionals to easily build, test, and upload ads for serving.
The Ad Builder for Flash makes the creative process easier to manage, more flexible and can be customized to suit your creative needs. Take a look at the list below to see what new enhancements were made.
Ad Builder for Flash Enhancements
- Top notch UI design.
- Work on multiple ads at the same time – Create\Open\Edit multiple ads to save time.
- New Class structure and core methods that will help you create smaller ads.
- State of the art Video Components (VideoScreen/VideoScreenPlayer) that are smaller and contain new functionalities.
- New 'Format Gallery', improved 'Recent ads’ section and a neat ‘Blocks’ section for easy implementation.
- Improved validation process – we make sure that your ad works as you expect.
- Enhanced Smart Versioning component with more capabilities.
The following diagram describes the main workflow when using the Ad Builder for Flash and the different options the Ad Builder for Flash offers.
To learn more, follow the topics in the diagram below.
Click on a link below to learn more about working with Ad Builder for Flash
- Installing Ad Builder for Flash: How to download and install Ad Builder for Flash.
- Setting up Ad Builder for Flash Settings: How to define Ad Builder for Flash settings, including the location of your local templates, etc.
- Checking for Updates: How to check that you have the latest version of Ad Builder for Flash installed on your computer.
- Signing Into Ad Builder for Flash: How to sign with your Sizmek user so you can access premium/permission based features.
FAQs for Working with the ZXP: Read our FAQs especially if you are working with ads created in the MXP, or with AS2.