This feature entails additional fees. Please contact your Client Services Manager for more information.
Variable Rules and Limitations
- Variables are limited to 255 characters.
- Variables are also used in Smart Versioning and allow you to retrieve a Sizmek value that is used by Flash. For example when you want to define the price of a product in different locations in the ad. For more information about Smart Versioning variables, see Variable Smart Items.
To add a variable to an ad:
- Go to Settings > Advanced Features.
- Expand the Variables section.
- To add a variable, click Add Variable.
- Enter a unique name for your variable.
- From the Type drop-down list, select the type. For example if your variable has a True False value, select Boolean.
- Enter a value. For example, True.
- Click Save.