You can add additional assets to your ad when you want to add movies, videos, etc., to your ad. An additional asset is separate from the banner and panel.
You can add additional assets in two places, either through the Ad Setup tab, or through the panel.
This process describes how to add an additional asset through the panel.
Rules and Guidelines
The following file types are supported: FLV, WMV, MP4, F4V, SWF, FLA, XFL, JPG, JPEG, GIF, PNG, MP3. XML, PDF, and TXT.
- You can add assets to all ad formats excluding Standard and Enhanced Standard ads.
To add an additional asset:
- Select the ad for which you are adding additional assets.
- Click .
- From the drop-down list, select Additional Asset.
- Select New FLA, if you are creating a new asset (not based on an existing one), then enter the file name of the asset and enter its width and height.
Select Existing File, then click Browse to select the additional asset.
Note: You can select multiple assets using the Shift key.
- In the Asset ID field, enter the ID of the asset. The ID must correspond to the ebMovie number that is set in the Sizmek video component. For example, asset =2 is ebMovie2.
- Click Add.