What is Coremetrics
Coremetrics provides web analytics and marketing optimization solutions.
What is required to integrate with Coremetrics?
A Coremetrics query string should be appended to the end of each ad's landing page URL.
Supported Ad formats
|Out of banner|
Coremetrics will provide a query string that should be appended to all destination URLs. The query string will have four placeholders, namely Vendor, Category, Placement, and Item.
Example of query string:
Examples of possible placeholder values:
|Affiliate Banner Ads||Affiliate||Economist Website||Homepage||Banner|
|Google Paid Keyword||Branding||Keyword||Onlinestore|
In-banner, Out-of-Banner, Tracking pixels
- Prepare the Coremetrics query string by replacing the placeholders with either static values (hard coded) or dynamic values (Sizmek tokens).
- Add the Coremetrics query string to the end of the destination URLs.
- Assign the full URL to the ads. This can be done on the ad level or using the Ad URLs Plan.
For more information, see Update Ad URLs and Interactions.
Search Connect (Formerly CC4S)
- The search team at the advertiser or agency should prepare the Coremetrics query string by hard-coding appropriate values for each placeholder.
- The new URLs should be uploaded to the search engine by the advertiser or agency search team.
- The Search Connect setup wizard should be run so that Sizmek wraps the new URLs in the search engine.
For more information, see HOW TO: Set up Search Connect.
- Coremetrics has four levels of hierarchy, namely Vendor, Category, Placement, and Item. These are represented by the parameter placeholders in the Coremetric query string.
- All parameter placeholders must have a value. Replace the parameter placeholders with NULL or NA if there are no values available.
- All the parameter must be separated by -_-.
- Use letters, numbers, and dashes for the URL parameter.
- Use hex encoding for special characters.
Tip: Sizmek Token Support: All tokens are enabled automatically but can be managed on the Sizmek platform. For more information, see Ad Tokens to URLs.
For support on this integration, please contact your Sizmek client services manager.
|Copyright 2017 Sizmek Confidential|
This document is proprietary to and contains confidential information of Sizmek, Inc. Sizmek reserves, for itself and its subsidiaries, affiliates, suppliers or business partners, all rights in the information included within or linked from this document. Except as follows, none of this information may be copied, distributed, displayed, modified or transmitted in any way without the prior written consent of Sizmek. The person accessing this information may download one copy of it to be used solely for internal business purposes consistent with any applicable agreements between the user, the company on whose behalf the user is accessing this information, and Sizmek. This information is provided "AS IS." Sizmek does not represent or warrant that it is current, accurate or complete, including with respect to any included third party or linked information. Sizmek may remove or update this information at any time without notice, but Sizmek makes no commitment to provide such updates.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, Sizmek expressly disclaims any and all liability for misrepresentations, errors or omissions in such information as well as the use and interpretation thereof by others.