- MDX: Manage > Ads > New > Design New HTML5 Ad > Components
- Sizmek Advertising Suite: Creative > Ads > New Ad > Design HTML5 Ads > Components
The Shape component allows you to add a shape to your ad without having to prepare or upload an image. The shape gallery provides a set of shapes. The shape's look and feel includes the background color, the borders, and opacity, which you can easily customize according to your needs. You can also associate a full set of actions and animations with the shape.
- In Ad Builder > Components click Shape.
The shape is set on the canvas and the shape Properties panel opens.
All the shapes are set with the same default look and feel which includes a gray border and a blue background.
- Set the look and feel for the shape:
- Shape and Opacity: Select a square or a circle, or click More to select additional shapes.
- Stroke: Set the shape stroke (border) including the color, opacity, and radius.
Fill: Set the color and opacity to fill the shape.
- (Optional) Click Reset to Default Style to revert back to the original shape design.
- Proceed to assign actions and animations to the shape. For more information, see How To: Assign Actions and Animations.