- MDX: Manage > Ads > New > Design New HTML5 Ad > Actions and Animations> Actions > Custom Actions
- Sizmek Advertising Suite: Creative > Ads > New Ad > Design HTML5 Ads > Actions and Animations> Actions > Custom Actions
Ad Builder supports adding a Calendar Reminder action to your ads. This action downloads a calendar file from the ad the user is watching and automatically adds the date to their local calendar application.
To configure the Calendar Reminder action you need to upload a calendar to your ad. Ad Builder supports the following calendar file types:
In addition, you can define a custom interaction that will count each click to download. Sizmek can track this custom interaction along with the campaign report.
Create and export a calendar event file in any email application of your choice.
- Create an ad in Ad Builder and add a component.
- Select an event to trigger the required action. For example, tap or click.
- Click Ad Action.
- In the Action list, under Custom Actions, select Download Calendar Reminder.
- In the Select/Upload Calendar File area, upload the calendar file you previously created.
- (Optional) In the Custom Interaction Name box, enter a user-defined custom interaction name. This enables the system to trigger a custom interaction when the user clicks the Calendar Reminder. The custom interaction is then tracked and reported under the custom name in the Sizmek reports.
- Save the ad and test the feature in the Ad Builder Preview.