- MDX: Manage > Ads > New > Design New HTML5 Ad > Actions and Animations> Actions > Custom Actions
- Sizmek Advertising Suite: Creative > Ads > New Ad > Design HTML5 Ads > Actions and Animations> Actions > Custom Actions
Ad Builder for HTML5 enables you to add an action that allows users to download a file, for example, a coupon, from an ad. When this action is triggered during serving, the file should be delivered to the user. It can either be downloaded as a file (preferred) or opened in a new browser tab/window.
- Create an ad in Ad Builder and add a component to which you will associate an event.
- Select the Tap/Click event to trigger the required action.
Important: This action can be triggered by the Tap/Click or the Double Click events and only supports downloading a single file.
- Click Ad Action.
- In the Action list, under Custom Actions, select Download File.
In Select/Upload File, upload the file to your ad. Ad Builder supports the following file types:
- (Optional) Define a custom interaction that will count each click to download. Sizmek can track this custom interaction in the campaign report.