New DSP Updates: November 27, 2018
New Performance Metrics available
Additional performance metrics have been added to the Advertiser and Campaign-level Charts.
Unassign Ads in the Campaign Builder
Filter Campaigns by Flights
The Campaign Builder now has the ability to filter by “All” or “Active/Pending” Flights.
User Preferences Maintained
The Sizmek DSP now saves your preferences (filters, sorting, etc.) as you navigate through the Account, Advertiser, and Campaign-level Grids.
Assign 3rd Party Pixels to a Campaign
Bulk Update Pricing on New Line Items
An optional new menu appears when you create 2 or more line items in the Line Items & Tactics step in the Campaign Builder, which allows you to update Pricing Type, Pricing Value, and # of Tactics for each new Line Item.
Default Names on New Line Items
Goal Assignment Limit
The Goals & Tracking step allows you to set a maximum of 3 Goals for any individual Campaign entity (Campaign, Line Item, or Tactic).
- Fixed an issue where some users were unable to access Campaign-level Analytics screens
- Fixed an issue where Audience Targeting could not be saved for a newly cloned Tactic
- Fixed an issue where the “Targeting” step in the Campaign Builder would get marked as complete without any Location Targeting in place
- Fixed an issue where the “Ad Collision” toggle under Advanced Settings in the Campaign Builder was not available for some users
- Fixed an issue where bulk Targeting changes could not be saved
- Fixed an issue where archived Line Items and Tactics sometimes remained visible in the UI
- Fixed an issue where the Status for a Line Item or Tactic was sometimes not accurately reflected in the Campaign Builder
- Fixed an issue where Peer 39 Custom Categories were not available in Targeting for some users
- Fixed an issue where an error message would temporarily display when viewing the Targeting step in the Campaign Builder
- Fixed an issue where the End Date for some Flights could not be updated
- Fixed an issue where Audience Targeting could not be removed at the Account and Advertiser levels
- Fixed an issue where overrides for Goals were not indicated in the Campaign-level Grid
- Fixed an issue where the pop-up details for Traffic Quality and Day & Time Targeting would not display at the Advertiser and Account levels
- Fixed an issue where the Time Zone was not saved correctly for some Flights
- Fixed an issue where the Score Card metrics at the Campaign-level were displayed using the wrong currency
- Fixed an issue where Audience Targeting inclusions were displayed as exclusions in the Campaign Builder