What makes us stand out from other vendors?
Video Auto-Transcoding is an automatic process that runs on In-Stream ads in SAS when the ads are attached to placements. It automatically converts your main video asset to video variants, set inside the profile, based on the publisher's specs. The Publisher Care Team and the local Customer Success Managers work with publishers to help ensure their transcoding profiles are complete and up-to-date. This process helps to save time and money as it eliminates the need to manually create video ads for each rendition listed in the site specifications, and helps ensure the best quality video is served to the end-users.
Make sure the Auto-Transcoding is enabled by providing site video specs and ensuring they are up-to-date. This process helps save you money and time that would otherwise be spent on creative production and problem solving when ads do not pass QA.
How To Submit a Ticket
Task-related communication is always handled via the Zendesk ticketing system.
Simple questions can be handled via e-mail or chat.
In order to make sure your video specs are up-to-date, please reach out to us using the publisher form and selecting “Video Specs Update” in the Request Type field. Once we have it updated, we will confirm it via e-mail.
- Change the field [Form] from the default "Sizmek Support" to "Publisher Care",
- Select the request type "Video Transcoding" from any of the two fields below - [Request Type] or [Internal Request Type],
- Fill out as many fields as you can, as that will help reduce the back and forth to gather all the info,
- Add a subject line that briefly explains the request,
- On the right-hand side, under Sizmek Field Selector (for zendesk users only):
- Select "Sizmek Ad Suite" under [System],
- Select the Account Type,
- Search and select the appropriate entity name,
In order to keep the site list clean and MRC-compatible, the following information are mandatory:
- Site Name (with two letter country code of the country of origin of the site) e.g. El Pais ES
- Site Domain URL (for audit)
- Site Contact(s) (to reach out for specs)
- The campaign creating account behind the site creation
- Submit the ticket.