- Recognizing you when you sign in to our services and documentation. This allows us to provide you with recommendations and more accurate search results, and provide other customized features and services.
- Keeping track of your specified preferences. This allows us to honor your likes and dislikes, such as your configuration preferences.
- Conducting research and diagnostics to improve our offerings.
- Preventing fraudulent activity.
- Improving security.
- Reporting. This allows us to measure and analyze the performance of our offerings.
Cookie preferences on Amazon Ads Help Center Sites
Our cookies allow you to take advantage of some essential and useful features. Blocking some types of cookies may impact your experience of our sites. You can change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking cookie preferences in the footer of the left-hand side menu bar in Amazon Ads Help Center pages.
You can manage browser cookies through your browser settings. The 'Help' feature on most browsers will tell you how to remove cookies from your device, prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, how to disable cookies, and when cookies will expire. Check the support site for your browser to understand privacy settings available to you.
If you block or reject some of our cookies through your browser’s settings, you might not be able to use certain offerings that require you to sign in to an account and some features and services may not work. You might also have to manually adjust your preferences or settings every time you visit Amazon Ads sites. If your browser includes Intelligent Tracking Prevention (ITP), preferences specific to our sites may reset on an ongoing basis. These resets are managed by your browser, not by us.
Third party cookies